The perfect match for the mobile professional, the Ram ProMaster is more than just a cargo van. Easy to load and organize, this vehicle can hold up to 2,341 kg and tow 2,313 kg of equipment and comes with segment-exclusive front-wheel drive. Loaded with best-in-class features, the Ram ProMaster keeps your business moving.
1500, 2500, 3500
Loading & Storage
- Best-in-class step-in height of 21"1
- Best-in-class cargo width between wheel wells1
- Excellent cargo versatility with a flat load floor
- Best-in-class standard interior ceiling height1
- Nearly vertical interior side walls
- Rear doors that open 260°
- Optional solid cargo partition (cargo van)
- Payload capability on Cargo Vans up to 1,987 kg
(Cargo Vans) and 2,341 kg (Chassis Cab)
- Up to 2,313 kg towing capability2
- 2 available roof heights: 90" and 101"
Your choice of 2 available powertrains
- 3.6 L PentastarTM VVT V6 with 6-speed automatic transmission
- Optional 3.0 L Turbo I-4 Eco-Diesel with 6-speed
manual automated transmission
- Standard front-wheel drive
- 3 available wheelbases: 118", 136" and 159"
Brake Assist, Hill Start Assist, Trailer
Sway Damping and traction control
TECHNOLOGY & DESIGN
Bluetooth and SiriusXM
DID YOU KNOW?
- The RAM ProMaster offers enhanced fuel efficiency thanks to a lightweight front wheel drive drivetrain design
- It offers up to 5,670 kg Gross Combined Weight Rating
- The Cargo Van with high roof offers up to 1930 millimetres (76”) of standing height
WORK WITH A REAL PRO: NEW RAM ProMaster AT A GLANCE
VEHICLE: Class 2 – Cargo, Chassis Cab and Cutaway
GVWRs: 3878kg (8550 lb); 4036kg (8900 lb); 4241kg (9350 lb)
WEIGHT CLASSES: 1500, 2500, 3500
FUEL CAPACITY: 90L tank, standard
- V6 Gas: 3.6 Pentastar™ V6 gas engine, with 280 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, mated to the 62TE 6-speed automatic transmission; recommended oil change intervals: 13,000 – 16,000 kms features include dual overhead camshafts and Variable Valve Timing.
- Diesel: 3.0 L in-line 4-cylinder Eco-Diesel, with 174 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, mated to an automated manual transmission features include low levels of noise, vibration, and harshness; state-of-the-art Selective Catalytic Reduction after-treatment system, high-performance Variable Geometry Turbocharger, and low cost of ownership.
Cargo Van Specifications
- Body: Single body style in unibody construction, in three wheelbases, four body lengths, and two roof heights.
- Side and Rear Door Height: 1524 mm (60 in) (H1); 1778 mm (70 in) (H2)
- Side Door Width: 1067 mm (42 in) on 118 WB; 1245 mm (49 in) on all others
- Rear Door Width: 1575 mm (62 in), all models
- Interior Payload Capacity: Up to 2400 kgs (4417 lb)
- Towing Capacity: 2313 kgs (5100 lb) (when properly equipped)
- Roof Load Capacity: 150 kgs (330 lb)
Cargo Van Features
- Windows: Multiple available treatments, including windows all-around; side-only; rear-only; and solid panels for side and rear for added privacy and security.
- Safety and Security Features
- Air Bags: Six standard
- Camera: Rear back-up camera available
- Body Protection: Ram ProMaster Cargo Van features low mounted protective side panels to guard against impacts from loading devices.