The Ram Cargo Van is the choice of professionals who demand nothing less than the best. Canada’s most capable Class 1 Cargo Van1 leads the pack with best-in-class1 cargo space, payload, towing capability, power, torque, driving range and more.
- Best-in-Class1 towing capability of 1633 kg (3600 lb)
- Best-in-Class1 interior storage space of 4089 litres (144.4 cu ft)
- A combination of solid and glass panels, including choice of solid or glass backlighting
- Heavy duty commercial suspension and commercial-tuned ride
- Unique hydraulic power assist rack-and-pinion steering and front anti-sway bar
- Optional flat, uninterrupted high-capacity load floor surface or through-the-floor access
- Class 1 commercial, vehicle-leading cargo payload capacity of 816 kg (1800 lb)
- 76-litre fuel tank and up to 7.9 L/100 km (36 mpg) highway fuel economy*
- Heavy duty radiator and transmission oil cooler
DID YOU KNOW?
- Equivalent highway fuel economy1
- Best-in-Class1 overall capability and powertrain
- Significantly more fuel efficient ( 14 mpg hwy) than Ford E-1501
(1)Based on 2012 Class 1 Small Minivan information available at time