Canada’s longest-lasting line of pickups is also the top selling diesel truck in Canada for two years running.2 With an unsurpassed 800 lb-ft of torque and towing3 capacity of up to 10,319 kg (22,750 lb), Ram 2500 & 3500 trucks keep earning their Heavy Duty credentials over and over again.
- Your choice of Regular Cab, Crew Cab and Mega Cab®, 4x2 or 4x4, Short or Long Box, Single-Rear-Wheel or Dual-Rear-Wheel
- Towing3 up to 10,319 kg (22,750 lb) on Ram 3500, when properly equipped
- Up to 13,653 kg (30,100 lb) of maximum GCWR on Ram 3500, when properly equipped
- Unsurpassed 5-year/160,000-kilometre Diesel Powertrain Limited Warranty*
- Diesel Exhaust Brake (included with diesel engine)
- Largest interior volume in its class (Mega Cab)4
- Class-exclusive in-floor storage (Crew Cab models)4
- Class-exclusive 6-speed manual transmission4
- Class-exclusive available RamBox® Cargo Management System4
- Most capable off-road full-size pickup (Ram Power Wagon)4
DID YOU KNOW?
- Cummins®-equipped Ram trucks exceeding 500,000 km are common, with some even surpassing the 1.6 million km mark
- Over 1.7 million Ram models have been powered by the Cummins diesel engine
- Ram is the only heavy duty pickup in the market that does not require Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) to meet stringent Canadian emissions standards
- Ram Heavy Duty with Cummins is both B5 and B20 biodiesel capable
- All Ram 2500 & 3500 pickups come with a standard Class IV heavy duty trailer receiver hitch
(2)Best-Selling based on R.L. Polk Canada Inc. 2010 and 2011 CY vehicle, registrations for large pickups under 14,000 lb GVW
(3)Based on 3500 Regular Cab 4x2 pickups when properly equipped.
(4)Based on 2012 Ward’s Full-size Pickup segmentation.